Thursday, June 26, 2014

KOL Journal (06/26/2014)

I did a Zombie Master run, which wasn't as fun because I messed up and left my bear arms in my display case. I made it through and it was fine, but I might not do another one of those.

What I have left to do is:

1 SC (Scholar)
2 DB
2 TT
2 PM (Scholar side more important)
1 AT (Gladiator)
1 SR (Gladiator)

Right now, I'm doing a basement run, which is slightly painful since I started at level 20 going down there.
I'm at level 308 right now, and doing a bit more every day. I'm stockpiling black hearts from Interview with You for those MP tests also. The basement is really boring, and in a single player pc game I would have cheated by now to pass everything.

I've got a couple more challenge paths to try out, but I might do some time in Dreadsylvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment