Tuesday, October 07, 2014

KOL Journal (10/07/2014)

Wow, it's October...

Multi progress:
the 6 FK locations have been pencilled in.
meat stores are good.

I was able to defeat UKS at 2 kiss in hard mode (at fairly low expense), so that's a possibility, as long as I can reduce my HP enough. It might be easier to just fight Drunkula, since I wouldn't have to poison myself or whatever.

My next purchase on the multi will probably be a VIP key, in case I need to delevel at some point.

I bought the airplane charter for Conspiracy Island. I bought a Mr. A from the mall, so I still get the donate ads. I'm kinda using the jungle as a levelling area, and to get the +ML drop. Mostly, it's for after I finish my hardcore run chain.

I'm on run 13 of that. It's pretty boring, but I don't want to think about pulls.


No comments:

Post a Comment