Tuesday, March 08, 2016

KOL Journal (03/08/2016)

I was totally going to go back to standard runs, but I want to be able to afford IOTMs whenever, so I'm going to meatfarm since it's so easy via either Barf Mountain or the Velvet Gold Mine in 70s Volcano. And it doesn't depend on market conditions like item farming, so that's a plus.

I'm sure the method has been detailed somewhere, but as an exercise, I'll calculate the price to set up volcano mining and my lax and lazy method.

I use this script for Mafia.

My equipment is:

  1. nurse's hat 2000
  2. high-temperature mining drill = broken high-temperature mining drill (100) + as many heat-resistant sheet metals as it takes to fix it (850 each)
  3. shark jumper 9000
  4. Misty Robe 0
  5. lava-proof pants 264
  6. Mudflap-Girl Earring  15000 (can substitute with something else giving +3 hot resistance)
  7. heat-resistant necktie 222
  8. heat-resistant gloves 244
= minimum 27680 meat if you only used one sheet metal

Prices for one-day tickets are 200K right now.

45 pieces of unsmoothed velvet * 300 = 13500. Use 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 pieces to get smooth velvet equipment. This is to get the free volcoino from the discotheque.

I'm lazy enough to not figure out what to eat and drink every day so I use the diet optimizer.

Start up cost: 41180 meat
Daily cost: 200K, minus whenever you can get a free ticket every 2-3 days, and your diet costs

My daily routine is:

1) Buy and use a one-day ticket to that 70's Volcano.
2) Run Eatdrink.ash.
3) Equip all the smooth velvet equipment and get free volcoino.
4) Check if any of the bunker quests is a turn in 3 things type to get another volcoino.
5) Equip the hot resistance and drill equipment.
6) Run minevolcano.ash and use all turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment