Tuesday, April 08, 2014

KOL Journal (04/08/2014)

I chained 5 3-day runs, but since I start the first day on the third day of the previous run, it's more like I did 5 2-day runs. That is too tiring, so I ascended into a hardcore AoSP. Since I started with 16 points, I basically finished most of the first 2 paths. Obviously I have to do without the warscarf, which I always pull every run. I just left the +3 elemental resistance thing on from the check mirror skill. I basically didn't turn on much monster level because I am too lazy to do that. And I had to get the MP/HP regen thing from the motorcycle earlier.

So for day 2, I'll probably get the liver, and finish some quests. And I guess I can try to get stairs stuff. And since I have to get 2 extra keys... I'll have to do the dungeon at least once, and maybe get the wand? I dunno. I'm not going to have a lot of turns anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment