Tuesday, April 15, 2014

KOL Journal (04/15/2014)

Doing a couple of Hardcore runs, which means a change in motorcycle upgrades. I have to get the seat upgrade, and I seem to be overlevelling since it takes longer to collect stuff. Therefore, I get the rockets upgrade instead of the stats one.

I ran out of skills to buy this run by level 10. It's really going to be better and better. I cannot believe even hardcore is easy. 

I'm not even perming anything right now. I will stop for Halloween. Then I'll collect some new skills or do some other things I've been meaning to do.

Well... actually, since Flight Rising opened registration yesterday, I'm there instead. Ha. In some ways it's better than KOL. It's like dragon Neopets (at least, the way I remember Neopets, 10 years ago.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment