Tuesday, May 13, 2014

KOL Journal (05/13/2014)

Depending on what the next challenge path is (a.k.a. if it sounds really boring or annoyingly difficult), I might do a couple rounds of the sea to get some of the more useful equipment.

Like about five or so BIG ascensions.

Yog-urt

Pantaloons of Hatred (SR)
Lens of Hatred (AT)
Staff of Simmering Hatred (PM)

Shub

Lens of Violence (SR)
Ass-Stompers of Violence (SC)

Alternatively - a hardcore sauceror ascension (Class Act II) because I don't have a lot of time in the next two weeks.

According to this post, I had some plans for Dreads too, but I am going to cut out everything from that except killing the UKS on hard mode since I have all the ingredients for that already. And maybe ZHA if I manage to get Splattersmash.

No comments:

Post a Comment