Tuesday, May 27, 2014

KOL Journal (05/27/2014)

I'm on my second Slow and Steady run. Mostly I did it for the little reward at the end, which I guess is a little compelling as was said. I doubt they'll go for much on the mall eventually as many will do the path, but it might be useful for Crimbo, on the first or second day, depending on if the mechanic is clear. I totally forgot that world events = Hobopolis Consumables sell, so I didn't stock my store with a lot. I still had some in there, so I'm about halfway to a Smith's Tome or a couple million away from fairy-worn boots.

As for the S&S, I have huge amounts of pulls, and still have some stat gaining problems. I guess I could pull some stat stuff and the clover thing still appears to be working the same as before. Not sure about that.

I'm really bored so these longer runs are probably better for me. I can bank some bottled days for future contingency. I'd pretty much only be able to do 10 in the whole challenge season if I go as slow as I've been going. Hmm. I think I'll do... one more after this then ascend into a couple BIG runs to collect some Sea stuff.

Then after that I can finish some extra stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment