Tuesday, July 29, 2014

KOL Journal (07/29/2014)

So instead of doing a BIG! run as a TT, I did a sneaky pete run and then transferred into a TT. I think I might do that from now on, considering many of the other skills I want to perm are level 13 and under.

I just faffed around after finishing in 3 days and collected a couple of skills. I have to rewrite the guide I used to do AoSP runs since the spookyraven revamp.

Next, getting to level 14 to get hero of the half shell and doing the sea. I'd like to get a couple moon-ambers (just snagged one for 100K, oddly below regular price of 180K) for fighting the wolf in hard mode, in case I have to fight it a couple of times to get the lice to drop.

so probably:

3 moon ambers (have 3)
2 blood kiwis (I'm a TT, I could get one)
3 badges (I have one, can make another one, and need another one to have for FK drops)
3 muddy skirts (buy these)

wanted list
Wolf Lice
MG's scissors
HOA citation pad
HOA regulation book
Splattersmash (sauceror/seal clubber)

maybe list
UKS restless leg
Wolf Rocket Launcher
Quiets-Your-Steps

No comments:

Post a Comment