Wednesday, September 10, 2014

KOL Journal (09/10/2014)

Since I'm doing a lot of hardcore AoSP, I thought I would write down what was happening each run. I already have all the skill points possible to get.

Moon sign: vole
astral shirt
AED

eating - whatever drops
drinking - speakeasy drinks, then the drinks from the still
spleening - aed + molotov soda (this creates a surplus of molotov sodas for day 4)

motorcycle -

massage seat - HP and MP regen needed
nitro - just because combat initiative is always useful (I have the skeleton garden, anyway)
rocket launcher for the island, since I skip the nuns
snow tires - skip quest 8 because I hate it
black light bulb - desert exploration
unmuffled for the lobsterfrogmen

Day 1
switch to hate first, since I have to level up before drinking the booze from throw party.

Quests 2-8
unlocked billiards room
digital key
Boris's key
unlocked Dungeons of Doom
liver
desert beach

Day 2

quests 9-10
start 11
jarlsberg's key
get UV compass
work on star key, hat, crossbow
work on unlocking hidden temple
spookyraven
pirates
hippy outfit

Day 3

finish 11, start 12

Day 4

finish 12, 13
-pick up gates and stairs items


No comments:

Post a Comment