Monday, September 08, 2014

KOL Journal (09/08/2014)

I made a multi for Dreads. There is a problem, of course, since I can't use this multi and my main in the dungeon at the same time. (for example, if I wanted to use the capacitor on the machine and also wanted to use the multi to get skills)

that means I have to prep this multi to be able to kill Drunkula in HM. I thought about prepping it to kill UKS, but that's kind of annoying.

pencils
village square
old duke's estate
tower
cabin
burrows
dungeons

dreads skeleton key - 25 FKs
10 ghost threads (2 million meat)
-old duke's estate
master suite
mess with loom

bubbly potions
120 MP hobo skill
raise HP to 5000
high moxie

Normally, this would be too annoying to do, but since I need something to do in KOL, for now this will work as a goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment