Saturday, March 07, 2015

KOL Journal (03/07/2015)

For my Ed runs, I kinda alternate what I do each time, but generally, I'll note down here what the general flow is.

Now that I have a bunch of skill points to start off with, I have access to helpful things earlier.

Day 1 - Ka farming (alley or cobb's knob, hippy camp, lab), level 10 quest, pirates, spooky temple unlock or friars

Day 2 - Most of the other quests, start on level 11 quest

Day 3 - Finish level 11 quest, do level 12 and warehouse

Due to RNG or forgetting random things, my turn count is between 690-715. If... I can get hardcore to 3 days in the future, it will be my go-to path for generating karma because I don't have to get keys (this is the major thing) or do large parts of the level 11 quest.

It's going to be annoying to do standard after this. I think my plan will be to finish my 10 SC Ed ascensions, then do a HC Ed ascension to see how long it takes. Depending on that, I'll go back to HC Standard, then SC Standard, then maybe oxygenarian or bad moon. If I continue with that, it should take me a very long time to complete, and by that time, something else would have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment