Thursday, July 09, 2015

KOL Journal (07/09/2015)

So I've started automating my ascensions recently... it works best for Ed, where most of the heavy lifting for adventure gain is via haunches for the extra spleen space. The only thing I have to remember to do is use my deck (which I spent 19.8 million to buy via Mr. A from the mall), check if the script has updates, and check mafia every so often if the script aborted for some reason, which it didn't much the first time I used it. So pilsners, ring, wallaby, then set and forget. Simple! (this is cheesecookie's script, I haven't used the other one I've seen floating around.)

It does need some IOTMs to work, but I had most of them already and it probably works OK without them too. My best purchase last year was the Conspiracy Island charter. I never knew it would become so useful for Ed.

I don't know what I'll work on next after I finish the dinseylandfill outfit, but maybe if the hobopolis runs aren't finished yet I can get a hamster to complete the set. I'm pretty sure I don't have a restless leg either so that'll have to be for the dreads runs.

I could also meatfarm at barf mountain. By my estimates, where I don't really think about it too much, including buying the ticket every day, it would take me just under 2 months to farm about 20 million meat. That doesn't seem too unreasonable, I guess. And eventually I'd get enough funds to get a free ticket. I did make most of my meat at Crimbo or by selling hobopolis consumables, but I think the latter market will crash when the consumables from the hobopolis runs are distributed.

New plans, then:

1) get hamster
2) make 20 million to replace amount spent for Mr. A.
3) save up blue mana for ancestral recall
4) carboloading for crimbo *may not be useful if Jick implements daily limits*
5) possibly buy another iotm this year or save up more meat for another time
6) save up black mana for dark ritual (is there a limit?, I will have to suggest this for hobopolis part making for unascended accounts using 120 MP skills)

No comments:

Post a Comment