Friday, July 24, 2015

KOL Journal (07/24/2015)

OK, it's time to meatfarm at Barf Mountain.

I've worked out something that's easy for me to maintain.

Extra buffs I have to remember to keep up:

Scams
Leash
nasal spray
pet-buffing spray
smithness from flaskful of hollow

daily card cheating
spades (I've got some of my stage 2 password, but I can't figure out the rest)
island (blue mana storage)
right now, knife for 50% meat

Let's revise the to-do list:

1) make 20 million to replace amount spent for Mr. A.
2) save up blue mana for ancestral recall
3) possibly buy another iotm this year or save up more meat for another time
4) Get spade thing from card

I'll do either many or only one of the new challenge path that comes out on August 15. It depends on the reward. I should be fairly close to recovering 20 million meat by that point.

1) get hamster
4) carboloading for crimbo *may not be useful if Jick implements daily limits*  (can't right now, need to maximize adventures for meatfarming.)
6) save up black mana for dark ritual (is there a limit?, I will have to suggest this for hobopolis part making for unascended accounts using 120 MP skills) (not really any point to doing this right now, since I don't need it yet, and I can regenerate MP in other ways)


No comments:

Post a Comment