Saturday, November 07, 2015

KOL Journal (11/07/2015)

Well, I don't remember what I planned to do (or even what I did) between August and now, but anyway...

From my ascension history, I did a few CS runs and now I'm automating some hardcore unrestricted ascensions because I'd never got around to collecting the stainless steel items for that.

I'm thinking about buying the new IOTM because otherwise it would be expensive to acquire the untradeable outfit pieces from there. In that case, I'd be making a choice between continuing to collect stainless steel outfit pieces or to switch to meatfarming at Barf Mountain before the dreads speed runs Icy runs.

I mean, for dreads I'd probably just be contributing to spending turns, but earn no meat, and probably spend meat instead. At least it would be relatively simple to run turns in there since I have a lot of equipment and other tools to survive in there.

Not sure how Crimbo will be this year. I'm not sure of the meat making potential this year, though usually it's quite good since people will be spending to get things faster. It might even be better since there are already 2 really good meat farming areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment