Sunday, January 03, 2016

KOL Journal (01/03/2016)

It's the new year, Crimbo was uneventful and somehow caused a small amount of drama, I finished collecting the equipment from Dreadsylvania.

It looks like it's Standard for me until the new path comes out in February, I anticipate that I will finish maybe 6 HC and a couple SC. Then, as spring is an avatar path, I'll do that for a while. I still need to finish the stainless set too... so I'll be automating my ascensions for a while (other than new challenge paths, of course)

2 comments:

  1. How to create ceramic vs titanium - The Art of the World
    The titanium machining bronze statue is a unique titanium wedding ring addition to the dental implants world's largest collection of bronze statues. It was a priceless piece titanium necklace of titanium mens rings art,

    ReplyDelete