Friday, August 29, 2014

KOL Journal (08/29/2014)

I didn't want my fishbone fins to go to waste, so I went HR again. Also, it looks like people found my blog through searching for Heavy Rains KOL. I'm not going to post any logs, because it would be completely useless to speed ascenders. Ha.

It seems to be a little easier this round, mostly because I learned from my mistakes before and am using all ML reducers possible for bosses. This is causing a problem with levelling, but since I'm in no rush, I think it's OK.

I think I should figure out what my next runs should be. I guess I'll keep my beautiful rainbow from this run in my display case. Not sure when I'll do a HC sauceror run. 

Like 20 HC AoSP to build up karma...  (with breaks for twitch events and when machine use is required)

Total karma - 200*20 = 4000

BIG! DB
Sea - Pigsticker of Violence
tricky knifework
disco greed
disco bravado
disco state of mind
frantic gyrations
flashy dancer
disco dance 1
disco dance 2
disco dance 3

BIG! TT
Sea - Brand of Violence
shell up

BIG! PM
Sea - Novelty Belt Buckle of Violence
bringing up the rear
bind vampieroghi
bind vermincelli
bind angel hair wisp
shield of the pastalord
bind elbow macaroni
thrall unit tactics
penne dreadful
lasagmbie
spice ghost

BIG! AT
cletus's canticle of celerity
psalm of pointiness
crab claw technique

BIG! Sauceror
Sea - lens of violence
HC perms?

No comments:

Post a Comment