Wednesday, January 07, 2015

KOL Journal (01/07/2015)

Pretty weird couple of days.

This first run is pretty boring so far, since I have no idea how to do hardcore at all. I permed a lot of skills, but I chose that based on what I like to have available. I think the page on the wiki is OK for this still, at least for minimal food/booze considerations. The rest of it is out of date to various degrees due to the revamps.

I haven't updated my guide yet for the tower since I haven't done it yet. The wiki at least currently has a rough guide on how Level 13 works. I think I just have to add the stuff you can get earlier plus how the tower works now.

For example:

Stuff you need before
6 keys
Wand of Nagamar

Speed up factors:

Registration Desk
elemental damage
muscle/moxie/myst
combat initiative

Hedge Maze (shortcut)
elemental resistance

Tower
meat drop

Tower Levels

Level 1: beehive from noncombat. Blackberry patch -> buzzing sound -> survive
Level 2: high meat drop
Level 3: electric boning knife from Home on the Free Range noncombat in Castle's ground floor. Choose "investigate the noisy drawer."
Level 4: gaze unless you like your bosses to have more HP
Level 5: the regular shadow

Anyway, in other news:

I got a Talisman of Baio while adventuring to get some spooky mushrooms in the spooky forest. I'll probably just put it in the display case.

I have a Mr. Accessory, which I think I got from a Crimbo present. I don't know. I can't find anything in my mafia sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment