Wednesday, January 21, 2015

KOL Journal (01/21/2015)

Anyway, so I'm still moving at a snail's pace for these runs since I don't have the mental capacity to spare right now to figure out a faster route. I managed to finish in 10 days for the seal clubber run so that was fine, I guess.

So for day 1 of this disco bandit run:

halfway to level 6
Level 2-4 quests done
found hidden temple
unlocked billiards room
got a boris key
died a bunch
had no meat
unlocked desert beach

My item drop is still so low, so I need to remember to skip the orchard because it is basically futile for me to try to get through that. It might be helpful to do the ducks, if I get a chaos butterfly.

Mostly this is just 100% boring, but I'll just calculate when to stop so I'm in aftercore when the new avatar challenge path comes out.

Eventually, I'll finish hardcore perming all the skills I want. I could probably go back to AoSP HC again after I finish all these ones. I'll have to look into acquiring a spleen familiar that's relatively cheap for use in oxy runs. Or Bad Moon? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment