Tuesday, January 13, 2015

KOL Journal (01/13/2015)

So, I'm continuing on with my schedule. If I take 11 days for each run, then this should suffice for a month. Then I can do the new challenge path, which should be fairly content heavy since it would be an avatar path. I haven't heard any rumblings about what that is going to be.

Also, I wonder when the new yearly familiars are coming out. We haven't heard much recently.

Oh yeah, I forgot to make a report about Crimbo. I made more meat this time since I didn't do the event really until the last day. I made about 10-12 million meat net, and I have a Mr. A (which I've stuffed in my display case so I don't spend it until I'm sure.) This is really the time I make the meat for the following year.

I was considering again my solo dungeon idea, but I'd probably use my multi for it and I don't need skull capacitors any more, so... it's a low priority. I think it would be funny to solo a 6/6/6 instance myself, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment