Friday, March 07, 2014

KOL Journal (03/07/2014)

Well, what's the next skill I should perm? (a.k.a. skill I can't use)

Saucemaven? LTS? Astral Shell?

Anyway, ~10 more ascensions to go until I clear my skill list. Then I can pick off other ones (like Splattersmash).

I'm trying to restrict my Wrecked Generator use during AoSP runs, but I kind of need both the stats and the adventures.

I'll change my motorcycle upgrade list:

Level 2 - Cowling: Sweepy Red Light - I always need stats the entire run.
Level 4 - Muffler: Extra-Quiet Muffler - Rev Engine grants muffled (I don't want to use unmuffled, I pull + combat frequency stuff)
Level 6 - Gas Tank: Nitro-Burnin' Funny Tank - + 50% combat initiative
Level 8 - Tires: Snow Tires - skip most of the Peak, but still need the cold resistance. I mostly just want to skip getting the ore and goat cheese and the yetis. If I had better ML sources, like the biker swagger skill, I might want the racing slicks to have 30 total peel outs instead...
Level 10 - Headlight: Blacklight Bulb - +2% desert exploration
Level 12 - Seat: Deep-Seat Cushions - Massage Seat - regenerate 5-6 HP/MP after combat

I'm currently having trouble finishing off the Avatar of Jarlsberg at the end of the run, so I guess I'll pull the jeans of loathing or the sea scrub shirt before that.

In terms of things that it is possible to do early, I pretty much have to unlock the hidden temple and ballroom early because I need to grind stats at various times. I guess the next thing I have to do is set up the bee guy in the bathroom, which I won't be able to do in the future when they remove that exploit. I suppose this just means I have to ascend as much as possible before then, which is likely a few weeks to a few months away.

I seem to always forget to let the accountant out of the ice house after I finish meat farming, but at least I can still do it after ascending.

No comments:

Post a Comment