Wednesday, March 19, 2014

KOL Journal (03/19/2014)

I don't remember much about Day 2, so I must not have messed up too much.

For Day 3, the Hidden Temple gave me trouble, and I accidentally used Jukebox before I got to 29 Hate to use Incite Riot. The useful bits of that are the ashes, mostly. I wish I could just choose to get 3 ashes instead of 1 of each type. I survived before without a banisher, so it's not that useful to me since if I use it, I end up needing to level in some other place anyway.

I think I died a bunch of times, so those were wasted. I did manage to almost finish the level 11 quest and I'm almost at level 12 now.

My mistake this round was to not get Easy Riding as fast as possible, as the 5 extra stats from that is really a lot, especially compounded over time.

Next time, I will start with 9 points (8 from runs and 1 from level 1). Then if I do my normal thing and get to level 3 with dream jars, I will have 11 points at the beginning.

My plan for next time is to go to 6 in the Motorcycle Guy path (to get Easy Riding) and then to 5 in the Loveable Rogue path (to get Snap Fingers).
Then...
4 - Shake it Off
5 - Check Hair
6 - Cocktail Magic
7 - Check Mirror
8 - Riding Tall
9 - Biker Swagger
10 - Make Friends
11 - Natural Dancer
12 - Flash Headlight
13 - I guess Insult since it's the only one left.

Perhaps in 3 ascensions, I will go back to the Dangerous Rebel path. I probably won't do unmuffled ever since I seem to have more pulls than I know what to do with every run now.

No comments:

Post a Comment