Sunday, March 02, 2014

KOL Journal (03/02/2014)

I took a short break from ascending to hold the pool table. I got to a winning streak of 77. (Super lucky)

I totally forgot that I ascended close to rollover, but I finished in the same time as normal.

It's been hella boring, but I will continue doing AoSP and perming random stuff until I either run out of skills to perm or the AoSP season ends. So that's like 11 more times.

Halloween is in 64 days, on May 5, so I should have enough time (5 days * 11  = 55 days)

I have to update the palindrome section of my walkthrough, since it's changed.

Stuff to get:
Dungeon Fist Gauntlet for combat frequency

Possible pulls:
2 celestial au jus
2 violent pastilles
frat warrior fatigues x3
natty ascot
2 inhalers
large box
other 2 gate stuff
star hat
star crossbow
black kettle drum
stolen accordion
3 red pixel potions

Missing:
17 of the stairs items

No comments:

Post a Comment