Sunday, February 08, 2015

KOL Journal (02/08/2015)

I got the lovebug pheromones, not really for their utility, just because I thought they were cute and I don't have to think about using them, which is nice. Probably doesn't decrease turn count very much, but it'll be nice to have a mayfly bait replacement and three 0 MP skills. I got it using that Mr. A I never remember purchasing, so it's basically a freebie. It'll probably be more useful when I'm doing my slow HC runs. I have to look into a spleen familiar that's cheap.

Nothing new on the HC run front, though the Avatar of Susie, probably familiar related, is on the horizon. I'm getting faster a bit, because I have more of the recommended skills and my booze was better this last run.

Tangentially, this is also my 100th post.

No comments:

Post a Comment