Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Actually Ed the Undying/Avatar of Ed - SC run 2

So my second SC ascension, I modified what someone said on the forum. Now I just have knock out the quests and spread out my pulls and this should be nice and simple.

Requirement: Conspiracy Island access
I also had: lovebug pheromones (use as stun)
VIP Key

Basically, I spread out my adventures in three places.

1) Sleazy Back Alley
2) Hippy Camp (pull 3 scrip)
3) Secret Government Lab

The strategy is to farm up Ka/level up in the alley and the hippy camp until you have roar of the lion. Then turn up stats on the omega device and alternate buying up the spleen, liver, stomach, legs, elemental wards and haunches. I have 2 haunches set up for tomorrow's use. Next run I will get pilsners instead of the aeds.

I also had the frown exerciser for extra ML and the warscarf for MP regen.
And the ring of conflict, xiblaxian stealth cowl and trousers for -combat.

Skill Order:
seshat
thoth
evocations until you get to lash of the cobra

Today's Progress:
Level 10 (which is even faster than AoSP)
Level 2,4,5,6 Quests finished.

Plan for the next 2 days:
Level 8, 9, 10, pirates unlock, 3 then 7, spookyraven unlock

No comments:

Post a Comment