Saturday, February 14, 2015

KOL Journal (02/14/2015)

Wow, totally wrong about the path.

Initial thoughts about Ed.

1) The path is mechanically interesting because:

You can't heal normally. The love bug pheromones which could be used for HP regen had a change in this path so that didn't happen. I think it's only the stuff from the underworld, going to the underworld, and something you can buy that help.

You basically only have spleen.

You can go to the underworld and spend soul money, I mean Ka, to get many different upgrades and items.

Dying isn't really that bad, since you get a free trip to the underworld.

2) The path is funny because:

You get cool mummified servants.

Being undead changes the council text in funny ways.

Your avatar falls apart as your HP gets lower.

3) It's going to be tough at first, then get easier, like any other avatar style path. I hope I can bank skill points...

4) I think some stuff still works (like spending 10 turns in the outskirts of cobb's knob. But other stuff might not.

5) I'm excited to find out what the reward does and what happens to the level 11 quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment