Saturday, December 28, 2013

In the middle of CA2 Runs

Right now, I'm in the middle of doing Class Act II runs. I have about 22 skills to perm, so I'm combining doing that and Sea runs to check that off. I'm on Day 4 of a softcore seal clubber CAII run.

I've got to the island and have finished off two sidequests. I used a fax for the first time and will also use that to get the fossilized necklace later. Hopefully, I finish the level 12 quest tomorrow and get halfway through the last bit. I think I'm on track for finishing by Day 6. Maybe I'll get the ittah bittah hookah in a couple weeks once I finish some more ascensions. It's even more useful to boost ML in this run than normal, though I basically just died a lot to flyer to 100% completion (not the smartest, but I don't care at this point).

I don't like seal clubbers. I usually play magic using classes because they have more firepower, though they're bad at surviving. Well, if it's single player, I just cheat and make myself super powerful and use a weapon using class. Most of the time, the story's bad, so I get the combat part out of the way so I can skip that at least.

Banishing is useful, though I would have to be a seal clubber to use it. That's annoying. I'll go back to Sauceror as soon as possible.

I made a list of useful skills the classes I still have to do for the Clothing of Loathing have (and that I'll have instant access to during a CAII run)

Accordion Thief (does this mean it will be really easy?)

Cletus's Canticle of Celerity +20% combat initiative song
polka of plenty +50% meat
phat loot +20% item drop
ode to booze more adventures from booze
sonata of sneakiness - Combat frequency
cantata of confrontation + Combat frequency
suspicious gaze +20 combat initiative for 10 adventures

Disco Bandit

Disco momentum + passives which increase item drops and stat gains
smooth movements - combat frequency
disco leer +10% meat

Pastamancer (spice ghost is MP expensive though)

spice ghost more item drops
angel hair wisp more combat initiative
lasagmbie more meat drops

No comments:

Post a Comment