Tuesday, December 31, 2013

KOL Journal (12/31/2013)

Did a stupid thing and forgot to cook the two ingredients together to get the dumplings. I'll have to do an AT run and get the hookah then. Then I tatter farmed for a while, and tried to get the Meatcleaver again, which didn't work. I'll have to do it 10 times or something, I guess.

Another possible goal, after more progress has been made on the others, is to do 7 basement runs to fully upgrade the telescope. It would take significant amounts of time to get to a high enough level that it wouldn't be extremely expensive to do it, and it would have to be after I perm the ascension important skills and the 5 Hobopolis skills and get the Clothing of Loathing.

I guess by that time it would be not that useful... But who cares. It will likely be useful in the future unless they totally change how the game works.

No comments:

Post a Comment