Tuesday, February 25, 2014

KOL Journal (02/25/2014)

I ascended again as an AoSP.

I've got three skill points to spend at the beginning now.

I was able to get to level 8 this time, get liver, and finish most of the cyrpt.
Temple is open.
Ballroom song finished (I was considering skipping it, but since it's still part of the mysterious island quest, and since I had peel out, I just ran away from the enemies way above my level, since I don't have snap fingers yet)

Because last time I still had problems with stats, this time I got more of the stat giving things. For the motorcycle, I got the +5 stats per fight, and also the skill Easy Riding, for 5 more moxie stats per fight. I pulled the carnivore button and had +25 ML for the cyrpt mostly.

I went down the motorcycle path before the rogue path, so I didn't have the item drop stuff for the liver parts. Somehow, I made do with Legendary Beat.

I used to pull my outfits, but now I'm just pulling them if they fail to drop after a while. It is really improving my pulls to the point that I have room to think about what I need to pull for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment