Tuesday, August 05, 2014

KOL Journal (08/05/2014)

I was bored today, so I ascended again, into a BIG! Pastamancer run.

I was going to do HC AoSP, but then I realized that trying to do the opossum moon sign as hc is too much work so I'm not going to do that.

And I'd rather be overlevelled for doing the sea after the run is over.

I'm just messing around this time. I finished 2-8 and got the liver today. The things that are left to are quests 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, unlocking the island, spookyraven to 2nd floor, that kind of stuff.

I was also so bored yesterday that I defeated Mayor Ghost in Hard Mode. I lost a few times, once because it asked for something I didn't have, and once because I ran out of HP. At least I crossed off the scissors off my list. I have at least 5 of every combat item. It seems like buffing + elemental love songs works pretty well. I don't think I'd consider 6 kiss unless I was a higher level, like 30 or something. Once I have splattersmash, ZHA should be easy enough to tackle.

Still on the fence about buying Frigidalmatian, but it doesn't seem to be super expensive so I don't feel rushed to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment