Saturday, August 16, 2014

KOL Journal (08/16/2014)

Well.... since I will be busy/without internet for a few days, my current Heavy Rains run will likely be ruined, which is somehow quite theme appropriate.

In terms of if I can do lots of these runs, I probably can, mostly because if I have less time, it's better to have a hard or longer type of path. I doubt I'll try optimizing it, but I should become better, and as more people complete ascensions, the true nature of the in season reward will be revealed. It may be a skill that increases in utility the more ascensions of this path are done.

September's IOTM is likely to be related to this path, and I might... buy it. It would be easier to purchase it through an intermediary (i.e. buy the IOTM from the mall, rather than buy a Mr. A, then buy it from the general store)

In terms of trophies, the best guesses I've heard are:

1) have all the skills.

Ouch, this would take a long time. You could stay in run and just try to get them every 35-45 adventures, but... I think I'd have to do it after the season is over.

2) use a certain number of the rewards (that would be mean)

3) figure out what the make it rain skill does.
OK, this wouldn't be a trophy. But I still have no idea what the skill is supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment