Thursday, August 14, 2014

KOL Journal (08/14/2014)

Ole! It's almost time for a new path!

What I heard about the path:
hard to get, powerful skills, you can keep some of them for the next run (but limited)
a mini avatar path
rain, lightning, thunder related
harder than other challenge paths, due to complexity?
cannonfire40 likes it
hard to fight monsters
I guess we can keep our normal skills, or it would be really bad

I probably should have spent my adventures farming tatters for some quick cash, but I accidentally spent a bit too much on food and booze, so I spent them in Hobopolis again.

It appears that I only have 5 ascensions left to finish both sets of Hatred and Violence outfits.

Lens of Violence - SR
Pigsticker of Violence - DB
Brand of Violence - TT
Novelty Belt of Violence - PM
Cold Stone of Hatred - SC

The next path sounds kinda cool. At least, I'm going to try it later tonight once it appears (hopefully)

What should I save up for next?

Fairy-worn boots - stomping boots familiar - 17.5 million
-is this even that useful? I mean, pastes and runaways, I suppose, but not super great

can of rain-doh - 42 million -specifically, this is for the green lantern, since I recently bought frigidalmatian and for source damage caps I would like another type of damage in case. It's also a copy. It's very expensive... so I'd have to wait until after Crimbo meat making time.

I could probably use 2 love songs of different element instead-
smoldering passion - myst, hot + MP
sugary cuteness - muscle, stench 
disturbing obsession - myst, spooky
naughty innuendo - moxie, sleaze

spooky putty - 21 million
ergh - seems kinda useless if it's only the copy thing.

folder holder - 23.7 million
so many uses! seems like a good investment.
eg.
Dreads +500% item drop
+ 25 ML
+4 all res
Prismatic damage
damage reduction
stench damage every round
+ 5 Adv

No comments:

Post a Comment