Friday, August 08, 2014

KOL Journal (08/08/2014)

Finally I burst out of that BIG run.

Today I spent all of my adventures in Hobopolis. But tonight, I'm going to finish the Sea on the Hatred side and get another Staff.

Then I'll mess around in Hobopolis again. Since it's 7 days until the new challenge path, which according to the pattern will be an interesting non-avatar type, I won't ascend again. I haven't done the last one of this type (KOLHS), but I kinda... don't want to. Guess I'll do this one when it shows up after rollover on August 14th. Hopefully, it's not total shit so I can do it over and over to replenish karma. I'm almost out of the stored karma I got from doing so many AoSP runs while they were in season, since I've been perming lots of random stuff.

I have no idea if I'll have time to do the challenge path properly since I'm moving to a different country and stuff, but I think I should have some time between orientation and when school starts to do stuff.

I also want to see what the special reward item is, and if it's worth meat. I only have 3 bottled days, one of which I'm storing for Crimbo use, and the other 2 for some other time. I don't really need to sell them, even if they're approaching 5 million meat already. I'd rather have the continuous, stable meat source of selling Hobopolis consumables and tatters... or at least consumables. I have a feeling that unless a twitch event is coming up, the tatter market may crash again. Also, I have enough meat to buy 2 Mr. A's, though really, that would be pretty silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment