Wednesday, January 01, 2014

KOL Journal (01/01/2014)

I didn't do much different today. Bounty, tatter farming, faxing a reanimated skeleton, opened the Lunch-o-mat and got 4 wrecked generators, made key lime pies, tried to get the Meatcleaver again and bought a muculent machete and the accordion made from the products of the Smith's Tome. I ate 3 queen cookies that I had leftover from somewhere.

This is really (as in hella) boring. I might just do a couple more CA2 runs (2 or 4 to equalize the 50s) but I don't like not having access to all my favourite skills. I'll do an AT run next time in the hopes that it will be easier.

I've been trying to parse VinnyB's runs but it's difficult to figure out a core strategy without the hookah. Curses.

I might do some kind of log for that AT run, though it would be pretty embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment