Saturday, February 01, 2014

KOL Journal (02/01/2014)

I'm watching the prices of the grimstone masks go down very slowly. They're 65K today in the mall. I'll definitely have to do the Cinderella one. If I could stay in a run for an extended amount of time, getting the spinning wheel might be worth it. Also, I want a silver cow creamer for getting the highest place for someone who doesn't have it yet on the Wickedest Stepmother's leaderboard. I think max score for that is 31 at the moment.

I think by the time the price goes down to a level where I can justify trying multiple times, enough people should have the special items that I should have a shot at it.

Sometimes I try to listen to the podcasts but about 75% of it is useless stuff. Or possibly offensive stuff. It's OK as background noise.

After rollover is day 3 of my AT run, which hasn't been going as well as I'd hoped. If I'm lucky, I'll finish the cyrpt quest, twin peak and oil peak, and the castle quest today. And maybe be a little into the macguffin one.

After rollover:
I finished way more than I thought of the macguffin quest, but I totally had a levelling problem since I didn't boost ML very much. I was trying to get to level 12, and I got there just before I ran out of turns. So tomorrow I'll finish opening the island and flyering all the bosses from the level 11 quest. And hopefully get really far on the level 12 quest. I might finish, maybe. I think I'll probably miss by a little bit this time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment