Sunday, February 16, 2014

KOL Journal (02/16/2014)

OK, so I've just started the level 11 quest, but I had to use a bunch of clovers to do it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about not having enough space to eat more than one pie per day, but I might just do one star and one digital KLP.

Also, I was a dummy and didn't realize that having snow tires allows for skipping of the ore/cheese thing.
There doesn't seem to be a shortcut for the level 9 or 10 quest for this path. The ghost vacuum seems to damage anything undead, not just enemies in the crypt. It also does passive damage against the ghosts of A-boo Peak.

I think for the first few low skill runs, it's better to get the motorbike outfitted with stuff that decreases quest time, at least until you can get the 10 point skills easier. It's going to be a bit annoying for a couple runs if I only get 1 point per softcore ascension.

I can actually kill things with catchphrase and snap fingers, but it's not easy. I was trying to raise ML to level up, but it is still hard to level properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment