Friday, February 14, 2014

KOL Journal (02/14/2014)

New challenge path today!

So, the problems I had with this path are:

Stat gaining
It was hard to get to level 6. I'm almost at level 7 now.

No item drop skill yet
I had one adventure left but I managed to get the liver.

Motorcycle choices (I named it Noisemaster)
I think I messed this up. Next time... It seems to add stuff every 2 levels.

Teeny stomach
Fullness is 5. I think Drunkeness is 19 (+5 from liver), though. I am going to run out of Wrecked Generators, so I might have to spend some accumulated meat.

Finished:
Level 2-6
Spooky Forest non-coms for temple
Ballroom song
Liver

It was OK, surprisingly. That's pretty good for first day. I think this will take me much longer because I only have a few points at the start since this is the first day the path's been out. It's really fun, though. I like that the council text changes. Also, I see on the skill list that you can have different hairstyles. This is also the first run I'll have the bone garden (no fax, so I guess I'll skip lobster guys)

No comments:

Post a Comment