Monday, February 10, 2014

KOL Journal (02/10/2014)

So for the last couple of days, I've been doing bounties and the jar for the Captain of the Gourd, though I haven't had any luck with getting the last part (or any of the others). Most of my other adventures were spent helping with a Hobopolis run and meat farming in the Hidden Office Building.

Recently, I also liquidated 3 of the frozen banquets and about 325 scrumptious reagents, so I'm good for meat at the moment. I also won a Pete and Jackie's Tooth Emporium Catalog, which I will use to save a couple of adventures during runs. I'm saving the other 2 frozen banquets for an emergency/Crimbo.

I was going to keep doing Sea runs until I made another Hatred and Violence set, but I don't know what to feel about spending approximately 2.4 million meat on 12 Sea runs. That, and I'm tired of doing them. Maybe at a later time.

Since I'm passively collecting hobo nickels, I might go for the hobo monkey if the AofSP path doesn't look very fun or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment