Thursday, February 06, 2014

KOL Journal (02/06/2014)

I surprisingly got another (and different) bit of the Truthsayer today.

New minimal meat making strategy:

I have:
Olfaction
leprechaun (maybe I should get a hobo monkey, but 1000 nickels is a bit much)
Clothing of Loathing (which is pretty good for meat drop, but a meatcleaver might be a little better if I replace the stick-knife)
Cloak of Dire Shadows
Leash of Linguini

I put on all the cheap +meat drop stuff also, like the summon, the arena buff, and the Dances with Tweedles buff from the drink me potion area. And I use leash of linguini.

I olfact pygmy headhunters in the hidden office building and also use all the briefcases, and autosell the fat stacks of cash. Without the extra buffs, it's about 1050 MPA. Not too bad, and not controlled by mall prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment