Thursday, February 20, 2014

KOL Journal (02/20/2014)

So, I decided to ascend into another sneaky pete run. I revised my strategy from last time.

The muffler upgrade is apparently -15% combat frequency. That is crazy. Depending on pull availability, I might get the +15% combat frequency skill... But probably not.
This run's motorcycle is named Mutemaster. Run 1 was Noisemaster.
No points spent in the Dangerous Rebel skill pathway
Took the +50% initiative upgrade
Took the rocket shooting upgrade (as an extra damage source)
Pulled the CARNIVORE button early and tried to boost ML as much as possible
I was able to get Jukebox earlier, and used it to get the imp airs (I had to pull one, though)
I didn't have to pull a borrowed time. I pulled 3 Wrecked Generators.
I'm level 7 and a little bit into the cyrpt quest.
Hidden Temple unlocked.
Ballroom song ready.
Have U.V. compass.

Tomorrow:
2 pulls for the Jarlsberg KLP and the milk of magnesium.
Eat fortune cookie to mark the semi-rare for the black eyedrops.
Pull ring of conflict.

Unlock island with skeleton skiff. If there is still legendary beat turns left after using it for the cyrpt area, use it for pirates. Possible Jukebox area. I might pull the 2 other parts of the pirate outfit.

Finish Cyrpt. I don't have the ghost vacuum, but I'm more than willing to exchange it for rockets attacking all opponents.

I'll probably get to the peak, and at that point get the upgrade to skip most of it. 3 pulls for the extreme gear.

Level 9 quest: Pull pants of the slug lord for +2 stench resistance, I have lots of combat initiative, I already pulled the bounty helmet, and the friars are open for the food drops buff.

If I need to level up:
set up Guy made of Bees for flyering. I'm running out of things like that to set up...

I'll have to speed through a bunch (like 10 maybe) of these ascensions before they revamp the whole Spookyraven thing, since I might not be able to set up the ballroom on the first day any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment