Tuesday, February 04, 2014

KOL Journal (02/04/2014)

OK, so yesterday I stocked up on the KLPs, moon pies and wrecked generators. I still haven't got anything from the gourd jar, and I don't want to spend meat on raising item drop and stuff... But I suppose I have to do that or buy the components from the mall.

The prices for the grimstone mask are still fluctuating between 60-75,000 meat. I'm probably going to get one if it dips down to around 50K, and try to get first on the leaderboard as the price is still slightly distasteful so hopefully that limits the amount of people trying to get the prizes.

Edit: I don't think I can get first on the leaderboard for Wickedest Stepmothers, since I'd have to plot out the Prince's Ball properly and figure out how to do it. That would be pretty expensive. So I will hold off - I did try it out and it was a lot of fun. The problem is that once the whole thing is figured out, then it will be a long wait to get the silver cow creamer, since every day only one person can get one. Err... I dunno. I suppose the story is reward enough.

Huh, let's see if this stuff is any good. Prizes and other things.

1. The Prince's Ball - Wickedest Stepmothers - silver cow creamer
off-hand
+3 Adventure(s) per day when equipped.
+3 PvP fight(s) per day when equipped.
+30% Meat from Monsters

I guess that isn't too bad. I couldn't equip it for rollover because I don't have a time sword and that looks to be the only 1-handed weapon for that. I just want to play the prince's ball because I keep hearing about it.

odd silver coins - during non-combats. Can use to buy things at Paul's Boutique.
-cinnamon cannoli - 2 coins - awesome size 1 food - 5 adv/1 full + all 3 stats
-expensive champagne - 3 coins - awesome potency 1 booze - 5 adv/1 full + all 3 stats + MP
-polo trophy - 3 coins - potion - 15 adventures of +50 ML.
-fancy oil painting (quest item) - 4 coins - bridge + 10 completion
-solid gold rosary (quest item) - 5 coins - ? maybe cyrpt completion
-ornate dowsing rod off-hand (quest item)- 5 coins - +2% exploration (vs. +1% for UV compass) for 2nd combat onwards in desert.

Rewards based on score:
leftover canapes - size 2 decent food

glass slipper - potion - 10 adventures of +5% to moxie gains, moxie + 25%

magnum champagne - 6 potency awesome booze

2. Skid Row - Best Inner Wolves - wolf whistle
1-h ranged weapon
Regenerate 10-20 HP and MP per adventure
+100 Sleaze Damage
Blowable for massive Sleaze Damage

I heard on the radio that the massive sleaze damage isn't currently working. Not really a high priority for me.

Rewards based on score:
Outer Wolf Cologne - potion - 10 adventures of Weapon Damage +200% and +10% chance of Critical Hit.

Lupine appetite - item that gives +3 fullness space per day.

Other: There is an outfit associated with this area too, though a cursory look at it isn't too interesting.

3. Candy Witch - Longest-Lived Candy Witches - witch's bra
shirt
Spell Damage +50%
+50 Damage to Cold Spells
All Spells Cast Are Cold

I have an odd feeling like I've seen this before... It's like a weaker fire extinguisher?

Rewards based on score:
Witch's bread - size 3 food, 12-15 adv, 30-50 myst stat, and 20 adventures of mysticality +100%, spell damage +200%, +20% chance of spell critical hit.

Witch's brew - potion - +50 damage to all elemental spells for 50 adventures.

4. Rumpelstiltskin's - Largest New Gnome Families - spinning wheel
workshop item
turns air into meat (level^3)

Wow, instant meat! A nice little thing if you don't ascend a lot, like I seem to do at random intervals.

Rewards based on score:
mid-level medieval mead - 1 potency awesome booze

Rumpelstiltz - potion - 5 adventures of +400% all stats

5. A Deserted Stretch of I-911 - Fastest Hare Racers - hare pin
accessory
Moxie +20%
Combat Initiative +40%

OK, I guess... *insert meh sound*

Rewards based on score:
hi-octane carrot juice - potion - 30 adventures of +50% item drops

hare brush - 10 adventures of 300% combat initiative

Other: The trucks in this area drop stuff to increase elemental and spell damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment