Tuesday, January 07, 2014

KOL Journal (01/07/2014)

Today, I finished the Sea. I had to buff up muscle and moxie and the last few gladiators gave me trouble again. It's a little bit of luck to get the special attack enough times for each one which won't mess up the rest of the fight. I used a lot of divine noisemakers since it is a lot easier than trying to hit them as a moxie class, even if buffed. The Shub-Jigguwatt fight is way easier compared to those, since there's a very easy and straightforward way to defeat it.

Before going on to Disco Bandit, I got some more wrecked generators and a moon pie. And I finally got the ittah bittah hookah. Today, I tried to get the Meatcleaver again. Tomorrow, I'll spend one more "day" trying to get the White Dragon Fang and selling tatters then ascend into disco bandit. I'll have to figure out whether to pull both Frankly, Mr. Shank (from the Smith's Tome) and the ittah bittah hookah or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment