Friday, January 10, 2014

KOL Journal (01/10/2014)

Actually, I finished both the island and the rest of the MacGuffin quest. I at least finished the bridge to the peaks, and there's 12% spookiness left on A-Boo Peak. I should be done by tomorrow barring any catastrophes.

I forgot what other crap I was going to do this run other than the Sea. I don't think there's anything else. According to my list, I am only perming one skill this run (Nimble Fingers), so I'll have 200 left over.

Current plans for the next runs are:

Not sure if I'll do BIG runs or CA2 at the moment.

Pastamancer - Perm Leash of Linguini  
Seal Clubber - Perm Pride of the Puffin and Northern Exposure
Sauceror -  Perm Diminished Gag Reflex
Turtle Tamer - Perm Cold-Blooded Fearlessness

And then after that, maybe the new avatar path, if that's really what the next challenge path is.

No comments:

Post a Comment