Tuesday, January 14, 2014

KOL Journal (01/13/2014)

I finally got the sword in the steak, but had to use 374 tatters, some of which I had left over from yesterday and the rest I bought. In total, it's probably around 500 tatters and a bunch of jars. I'm out about 250K, but now I've only got 2 swords left to get. I burned the rest of my turns today in Dreadsylvania.

Pastamancer Run
Path: CAII

Got the pork gems and sold them.
Bought radio, and set it to 10.
Pulled 3 unconscious collective dream jars and used to get to level 3
Equipped Volleyball
Pulled ittah bittah hookah and equipped on volleyball
Visited Council to get 1st quest
Pulled Helm of the Scream Emperor, Greaves of the Murk Lord, ring of conflict, monster bait, legendary beat

Activated Vampieroghi Thrall to take advantage of the Thrall Unit Tactics MP-decreasing ability.

[1-10] Pantry.
I had a slight MP problem here, so I spent a bit of meat. And I forgot that Cocoon is a bit MP expensive, so I won't use that any more.

[11-21] Outskirts of Cobb's Knob.
I decided to pull the warbear warscarf to keep my MP up since I don't have a regenerative ability at the moment. I also got the Cobb's Knob Key.

[22-27] Pantry.
I should have done this earlier, but anyway, I unlocked the guild to access the mmj to restore MP.

[28-29] Billiards Room.
Got the pool cue on the first adventure. Then a pooltergeist killed me. Oops.

[30-35] Guano Junction.
I failed a bit here and died. I have the warscarf to give me stench resistance, fortunately. Clovered to get two sonars. Then I got a sonar from a beanbat. Then I got another beanbat, and got an enchanted bean.

[36-41] Bat Lair.
I defeated all the itty bitty bat guards and the boss bat.

[42-45] Billiards Room.
I'm in the billiards room to try to get that part done. I'm level 5 now (I forget where I got to level 4). I got the library key.

[46] Library.
Unfortunately, the library is way too tough, so I immediately died.

[47-48] Barracks.
I am still beaten up, so a Cobb's Knob guard kills me and I have to remove beaten up by resting.

[49] Harem.
Silly clicking got me the lab key when I visited the harem.

[50-57] Barracks.
I got the 3 bits of the guard outfit.

I pulled the wrecked generator at this point and drank it because I was running out of adventures.

[58-61] Kitchens.
I got the cake parts and made the cake.

[63-66] Throne Room.
Apparently, I am a dummy and can't fight bosses when I'm not level 15. But I eventually kill the knob goblin king.

[67] Spooky Forest.
Adventured a bit in here without - CF, but then thought better of it.

[68-70] Haunted Library.
 I got to 25 mysticality, so I can equip the ring of conflict.

[71-73] Outskirts of Cobb's Knob.
It's the semi-rare, so I go to the outskirts to get a lunchbox.

[74-81] Spooky Forest.
I get the larva. I'm still not level 6.

[82-85] Library.
I unlocked the upstairs.

[86-90] Tavern.
Spent a bit of time in the basement here, and finally got to level 6.

I screwed up earlier and used a milk of magnesium before I could even eat a pie, so I pulled another one. So I eat a Jarlsberg and 2 star key lime pies, 2 knob goblin pasties and a fortune cookie.

[91-94] Tavern.
Finished getting to the faucet.

[95-96] Bedroom.
Too strong... I'll use noodles next time.

[97-106] Bedroom.
It's still pretty dangerous. I have to use Weapon of the Pastalord (16 MP). But I eventually get both the Spookyraven glasses and the key to the ballroom.

[107-108] Ballroom.
Instantly killed. I will return later.

[109-119] Dark Neck of the Woods.
Got the dodecagram. I haven't had a lot of luck in hookah things yet.

[120-134] Dark Elbow of the Woods.
I got to level 7 in the middle, so I'm going to switch thralls to the level 7 one.

[135] Dark Elbow of the Woods.
I returned to get the butterknife.

[136-149] Dark Heart of the Woods.
Since I've got good stat gains, I switched to a fairy for a bit to get the last hot wing, then switched back to get the candles.

I'm using the Legendary Beat for this part and a fairy.

[150-170] Comedy Club.
Randomly died in the middle.

[171-178] Infernal Rackets Backstage
I got the 4 items for the band, but I have only 2 bus passes, as the beat ran out a while back.

[179-195] Infernal Rackets Backstage
I had to pull a borrowed time, but at least I got the liver now.

I then pulled a meat maid, time halo, and hairpiece on fire for more adventures tomorrow.

[196-207] Ballroom
I still haven't managed to get the non-combat yet, but I'll be ready for it tomorrow. I also levelled up to 8 during that.

Mistakes:
Dying and then resting
Not using Leash of Linguini while item farming (or normally?)
Random bad clicking
Pulling the milk of magnesium before I could even use it.

Eating List:
1 Jarlsberg key lime pie
2 star key lime pie
1 knob pasty
1 fortune cookie

Drinking List:
1 Wrecked Generator
1 knob coffee
1 Cobb's Knob Wurstbrau
2 Tavern Swill
1 steel margarita

No comments:

Post a Comment