Tuesday, January 14, 2014

KOL Journal (01/14/2014)

Day 2


[208-230] Ballroom.
I finally got the non-combat song going.

[231-239] Defiled Nook.
I used the Legendary Beat here, as I think I'll postpone getting the island/pirate stuff done until tomorrow.

[240] Haunted Library.
Got the black eyedrops to use for the A-boo clues.

[241-245] Defiled Nook.
Cleared.

[246-257] Goatlet.
Since I still have the beat effect, I go here to get the goat cheese.

[258] Mine.
Well, I got a mattock. That's pretty useless, though.

[259-276] Defiled Alcove.
I raised my combat initiative. And I got to level 9.

[277-291] Defiled Cranny.
I have - CF and 25 ML from the C.A.R.N.I.V.O.R.E. button and the radio. This means I get 6 beeps per swarm.

I run my meatcar making macro at this point (/buy sweet rims && /buy cog && /buy empty meat tank && /make meat stack && /buy spring && /buy sprocket && /buy tires && /paste meatcar) and have some shore trips, and get the dingy for access to the island.

And I eat a fortune cookie to figure out my semi-rare adventure time and use an astral energy drink.

I also pull a Boots of Twilight Whispers for tomorrow and the extreme gear since I have lots of pulls left.

[292-301] Travel Agency.

3 Shore trips.

[302-309] Extreme Slope.
Unlocking the Mist-Shrouded Peak.

[310-313] Mist-Shrouded Peak.
Defeating some yetis and Groar.

[314-317] Spooky Forest.
I get one of the non-combats to open the Hidden Temple.

I only now notice that for some reason, my volleyball didn't have the hookah equipped.

[318-333] Defiled Niche.
Sniffed the dirty old lihc (since I have lots of MP)

[334] Haert of the Cyrpt.
Killed the Bonerdagon.

So... the only quest I have at the moment is the level 9 quest. But I hate that one, so first I'll go get the bridge from the island.

I pulled the swashbuckling pants, eyepatch and parrot. And a keepsake box.

After that, 19/30 of the bridge is finished. I drink some flat champagne I have lying around.

[335-341] Barrr.
I got some booze from a non-combat. And I defeat the booty crab. And get the dentures from the frathouse.

[342-364] Barrr.
I finally get enough insults to unlock the Forecastle.

[365-378] Smut Orc Logging Camp
I pulled a logging hatchet as I was getting more glue stuff. I'm currently at 26/30. And I'm also level 10, so I use my enchanted bean.

I also pull a Fog Murderer to drink.
My last pull is a Sneaky Pete's key lime pie.

Eating List:
1 Boris key lime pie
2 digital key lime pie
cranberries
1 fortune cookie

Drinking List:
4 flat champagne
rum and cola
strawberry daiquiri
2 redrums (?)
Fog Murderer as nightcap

No comments:

Post a Comment