Tuesday, January 21, 2014

KOL Journal (01/21/2014)

I barely managed to finish.

Desert/Pyramid:
I didn't pull any tomb ratchets, and just used Silent Running from the VIP room pool to get the non-combats in the middle chamber.

Island:
I faxed a lobsterfrogman, used a 4-d camera I'd pulled yesterday, and also pulled an irresistibility potion. At the end, I got 3 of them in a row. I lucked out in the orchard too and finished quickly.

Tower:
I was killed by my shadow and the second form of the NS (because I'd forgotten to heal before starting the first one). My last pull was a dream jar to finish the last battle. For this time, I wrote out all the pulls I could possibly need, so I knew I had space to pull a wrecked generator. And I lucked out on the gates and the stairs and had a few of the items there.

I'm out of turns, so I have to finish the Sea and try for the magical battery again tomorrow. But I finished ahead of schedule, so that's very good. The hookah is useful sometimes... I guess. At least it can boost familiar weight all the time.

Tomorrow:
Get 3 more Wrecked Generators
Suspicious Guy Jar
Sea (possibly use semi-rare to get fishy)

No comments:

Post a Comment