Friday, January 17, 2014

KOL Journal (01/16/2014)

I get silent running on! Yay for lower combat frequency!

I think I forgot to mention it on my other entries, but my favourite pasta thralls are the Vampieroghi, which heals you, and the Angel Hair Wisp, which increases combat initiative and blocks enemies. I don't really need the MP restoring one, since I have the warscarf (which is oddly a part of every ascension strategy now).

Day 4:

[609-610] Castle Top Floor
Uh... I got raver again, so I just got the record this time. Then I used it with the very next non-combat.

[612-624] Spooky Forest
So I still had 3 non-combats in here, so I get the fertilizer, map and sapling.

[625-628] Hidden Temple
So I had those 2 stone wool from yesterday, so I used those. Mafia is great, so I didn't misclick the bananas puzzle, which happens sometimes when I have spelling problems.

[629-631] Haunted Ballroom
I still have the silent running buff on for a bit longer, so I get the We'll all be flat non-combat in the ballroom. I hold off on beating up Lord Spookyraven because I need to flyer him.

[632-643] Palindome
I put on the headphones to speed this up a bit. I don't have the flyers yet, so I can do that. I have a bit of a problem getting the stunt nuts, so I pull both that and the wet stew.

[644] Cobb's Lab
That guy gives me the Mega Gem. I don't go defeat Dr. Awkward yet so I can flyer the guy.

[645] Spooky Forest
Uh. I don't know. I think I excitedly clicked here by accident.

[646] Overgrown Shrine
Apparently the first one counts? Anyway...

[647] Hidden Apartment Building
Silly janitor. Anyway, it's a bit strong. I hate janitors.

[648] Hidden Park
I'm trying to get that non-combat to get rid of janitors, but it totally doesn't work and it's not that important. *shrug* At least I gained a level so I get started on the island quest.

[659] Hippy Camp
I get the non-combat to start the war immediately. I grab the flyers.

[650] Palindome
Flyered then defeated Dr. Awkward, at +30 ML (carnivore, radio and the off-hand Victor puppet).

Then I get Brother Smother's Blessing to aid me in booze drops.

[651-658] Haunted Wine Cellar
I beat up some sommeliers and wine racks for dusty bottles.

[659] Summoning Chamber
Flyered and beat up Lord Spookyraven.

[660-667] Hidden Apartment Building
Fighting and flyering all enemies. Err... I'll just tell you when I stop doing that.

[668] Overgrown Shrine NW
Got the triangle.

[668-671] Shrine SW/SE/NE/Ziggurat
I equipped my leprechaun to level it up for the nuns later.

[671-683] Hospital
I get the apron, head mirror and scalpel to drop, so that helps me get to the end a bit faster. At this point, I pull and eat 2 star key lime pies with a milk and I also eat a fortune cookie.

[684] Overgrown Shrine SW

[685-704] Bowling Alley
I olfact the bowler and defeat the ancient protector spirit at bowling.

[705-725] Office Building
So I get the rest of the files and the boring binder clip.  I also drink a ye olde meade from the castle and a fog murderer (I killed lots of janitors, so I got the book of matches.)

[725] Ziggurat
I beat up the silly Protector Spectre and I seem to be done with flyering.

[726-728] Upper Chamber of Pyramid
So I use the tangle of rat tails but I only get one tomb ratchet, which I use to get the wheel to appear in the middle chamber.

I eat a ghost dog to help out with the middle chamber part.

[729-767] Middle Chamber and Ed
Goodbye Ed. That finishes up the macguffin quest. I also drink 2 fog murderers.

[768-790] Junkyard
I use an astral energy drink, and eat a cactus fruit and creamsicle. I'm not going to separate the 4 areas in here, since I just used spaghetti spear a lot to see if the enemy had the moly stuff.

[791] Castle
Got the inhaler from the semi-rare.

[792-793] Junkyard

On to the beach.

[794-795] Fax and 4-d camera
I think I once had some borrowed putty, so I cheated and used that instead of the camera. Anyway, that's 2 lobsters down.

I pull a reodorant to increase combat frequency.

[796-809] Beach
I get the other 3 lobster guys.

[810-811] Battlefield
Apparently I'm not done flyering.

[812] Barrel with something burning
I go back to the junkyard and flyer a gremlin to get that done.

[813-820] Battlefield
Beat them up until Orchard was open.

[821-828] Chambers
I used the legendary beat here.

[829-836] Battlefield
Got all the way to unlocking the nuns, and pulled a dream jar.

Oh wow, 15 pulls left. Oops.

I use the Helm of the Scream Emperor to get the Dances with Tweedles effect for tomorrow.

Pulls:

natty blue ascot
Inhaler
scroll of ancient forbidden unspeakable evil
3 candles
red snowcone
stolen accordion
star hat
star crossbow
star chart
black kettle drum
acoustic guitarrr
2 gauze garters

No comments:

Post a Comment