Wednesday, January 15, 2014

KOL Journal (01/15/2014)

Day 3


[379-384] Smut Orc Logging Camp.
I finish up building the bridge here.

[385-401] A-Boo Peak.
I use 2 clovers and get 4 clues. Then I put on the extreme gear, the warscarf and use the eyedrops I got earlier. I only get to 4 rounds the first time, so I pull a Ferrigno's to get my HP to 204.
Then I use Cocoon to heal myself in between. That gets it to about 18% hauntedness, so I just clear the rest out normally.

[402-418] Oil Peak.
I have 25 ML, 25 from the button and 10 from the radio. I get a +item drop buff from the hookah, so I'll go over to the pirates for a bit.

[420-437] Forecastle.
I get all three of the bits and get the fledges.

[438] Oil Peak.
Lit it up. Apparently I was already done this one.

[439-458] Twin Peak.
I got the silent running buff from the VIP lounge (which I was dumb enough not to use earlier). I messed up and forgot item drops from familiars aren't included. So I pull a bounty hunting helmet and use the food drops friar buff. I do get that and the oil one done. I'm going to do the castle stuff and hope to get a stench resistance buff somehow. I also eat the sneaky pie from yesterday and 2 digital ones, with a milk of magnesium.

[459-500] Fantasy Airship.
I have silent running on for this a little, so I get most of the non-combats before it runs out. I got bored again (and there's a bounty in the oasis) so I'm diverting to the level 11 quest.

[501] Black Forest.
I automatically got the non-combat.

[502] Shore Travel Agency.
Read Diary.

[508] Desert.
Unlocked Oasis. Forgot UV Compass.

[509] Travel Agency.
Get Compass.

[511-555] Desert/Oasis.
Unlocked Pyramid. I drank 2 redrums and then pulled a Wrecked Generator to drink.

[556] Castle Ground Floor.

I got a pec oil from a fitness giant, so I'm going back to twin peak.

[557-571] Twin Peak.

Finished up here while the pec oil effect was still going. I naturally have 50% initiative for some reason. Since I'm already halfway to level 12, I think I'll unlock the Palindrome.

[572-575] Poop Deck.
Getting the password.

[576-580] Belowdecks.
Got the Talisman.

[581-593] Castle Basement
I had an amulet from the ship, so I equipped that for this part.

[594-602] Castle Ground Floor.
Uh... nothing much happened. I might have died.

[603-608] Castle Top Floor.
I got the mohawk wig non-combat, but I don't have a wig. I should have pulled it. For tomorrow... I guess.

Pulled a Fog Murderer to drink.

Somehow I have 11 pulls.

2 star key lime pie
milk of magnesium
muculent machete for the Hidden Temple
Space Trip safety headphones, to help with non-combats, and because I'm near level 12 anyway (I'll take it off during flyering, though)
tangle of rat tails for the pyramid
beer helmet
distressed denim pants
pledge pin
2 stone wool for the temple

No comments:

Post a Comment