Friday, January 17, 2014

KOL Journal (01/17/2014)

Day 5
[837-854] Themthar Hills
Recovering meat.

[855-863] Battlefield
Since I don't need to level up any more, I switch to some of the tower familiars to level them up.

[864-889]Barn/Back 40/Pond/Other Back 40
I used the chaos butterfly in the barn, lined up the ducks and then defeated the other ducks.

[890-899] Battlefield
Finishing up and defeating the Big Wisniewski.

Now for the tower.

I got a ten-leaf clover and pasted it to a large box (pulled). Then I used the potions in there until I found the right one. I pulled an adder bladder and a marzipan skulls for the first two gates.

After that, I finished with the keys, since I'm completely prepared from yesterday's pulls.

[900-909] Hedge Maze
Finding the key and unlocking the gate.

[910-919] Tower Stairs
I have a couple of the things, and I find out what I need to pull and then pull it.

[920] Shadow Fight
I pull 3 gauze garters and use them successively to kill the shadow.

The two familiars I need are the barrrnacle and the angry goat. I've managed to level them up enough that I only need to get the pet buffing spray to get them to level 20.

[921-922] Treasury/Barracks
I forgot where the password was, so I went to the treasury first by accident.

Then I get the spray on and equip the right familiars.

I forgot the pull the wand of nagamar, but mafia reminded me. I pull it.

[923-924] NS Fight
This is pretty easy. I just use weapon of the pastalord over and over.

For the rest of the day, I finish the Sea on the Gladiator side. Not cheap, but at least there's a clear path. And get the new bounties.

But I'm stymied when the site unexpectedly shuts down. So I'll finish up the 3rd bounty tomorrow.

Addition: Finished the third bounty, got 2 more wrecked generators, and tried for the magical battery again. At least I am doing more ascensions, or this would be really annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment