Thursday, January 09, 2014

KOL Journal (01/09/2014)

Finished:

Icy Peak
Castle
Hidden City
Fliers
Cyrpt

Partially:

Junkyard
Beach

I think I'm still making fair progress on this run, even though I'm not being careful. That's mostly due to having a bunch of combat frequency modifiers and not having to level at all. I pulled lots of outfits and other things. I think I'll put off the peaks until I finish the island because I forgot to buy the dictionary and it's not accessible at the moment due to the war.

I am stupidly bored again. I'm not sure I'll do CA2 runs again, though it does save a bit of meat when buying all the skills I want to perm. Mostly I'm just rolling about because there's nothing interesting to do.

Tomorrow:
Finish Palindrome
Finish Spookyraven cellar
Finish Desert and Pyramid

Or:

Finish Island

or some combination of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment