Wednesday, January 08, 2014

KOL Journal (01/08/2014)

So, today I did the entire nemesis quest, which took a lot longer than I thought. I decided to do a BIG run this time, because CA2 is getting really boring and I want to take a break. Therefore, I won't get the extra karma from finishing off the sorceress at level 13, so I need to offset that.

I tried to get the magical battery to drop for the White Dragon Fang, and to that end, I equipped 3 rubber gloves, but that didn't seem to help. Next ascension, I guess.

Tatters are too cheap at the moment, so it'll take around a month to rise to 1700 meat or something like that. I don't need meat too much right now due to selling that bow.

For this new disco bandit run, I pulled the ittah bittah hookah, and have access to all the skills that I haven't had access to for the last four ascensions. I put up the - CF song in the ballroom, unlocked the poop deck, got the liver, finished the level 2, 3 and 6 quests, and unlocked the hidden temple. But I'm going to take longer to do this one because I'm tired out and don't want to think too much about it. I'll get the flyer stuff going earlier than normal, but I'm not going to be very careful.

I'm not quite done my turns for this first day, so I might add more tomorrow.

Addition:

Also, I unlocked the palindrome and have a couple of the things I need from there. And I finished the level 4 boss bat quest, got the diary and the Cobb's Knob key.

No comments:

Post a Comment